Tea is undoubtedly the favourite drink of India. It is, in fact, more than just a drink. It is a cult. There’s something magical about a kullad of steaming chai made on a roadside stall on a wet day. Tea drinking in India is more of a social act, an excuse to sit back and relax.
Coffee might be its fashionable cousin that plays cupid for youngsters, but there’s no beating the good old charm of a warm cup of tea. No matter how hot it might get, we will still drink that cup of chai after putting the AC at the lowest. If it rains by any chance during the summer, chai and pakodas it is! We Indians just need an excuse to have our favourite cup of chai.
Here are ten signs tea has, by default, become our national drink and we can’t live without it.
1. A slight drizzle outside, and the first thing you want is chai.
2. Sutta with tea on a bad day at work is the perfect recipe to wash the blues away.
3. In office, “Chal yar chai peene chalte hain” makes you go like this.
4. In office, no work gets done on the day the tea machine breaks down or the pantry guy is absent.
5. Whenever guests come over, tea is the logical choice after Namaste.
6. Many of us can’t wake up without a cup of tea right in the morning.
7. Making tea is the first thing everyone learns to make.
8. Having a bad day? Got a headache? Tea is the solution for everything.
9. This is orgasmic for many of us.
10. You need tea even if you are not a tea lover.
Photo: © insightwalk (dot) com (Main Image)
Article Source : http://www.mensxp.com/special-features/today/26288-10-signs-chai-is-every-indians-first-love.html