What could be a better job than to have sex with all the women you want to? Doesn’t being a pornstar look like such a cool profession? What if we tell you its not even half as much fun as it looks to you? Here’s why.
1. A man needs to be aroused to get an erection, and the porn film set is just not the place for anybody to get aroused in. Quite ironically, the hardest thing about being a male pornstar is getting hard. The shoot goes on for hours at a stretch and it is humanly impossible to have an erection for that long. Porn stars often have to switch to taking Viagra, Levitra or Cialis. And sometimes, when none of it works, they are needed to inject Trimix onto their penis. Yes, you heard that right – taking injections on their penis.
2. What you see in porn might be extremely hot but what goes on while filming it is anything but sexy. There are certain shots to be taken that may not look as appealing to the audiences if shot from ordinary angles. So, the man is made to thrust into the woman at odd angles like nobody ever would, just for that one perfect shot.
3. Talking of discomfort, sometimes, the sex can get inhumanly rough because the script demands it , bordering on to being painful. It hurts female pornstars while shooting those scenes where they show their silicon implanted, unrealistically big breasts bouncing. It is extremely painful for the guy to be jerked off so hard and fast for such a long period of time but you gotta keep going till the camera is rolling. No sympathies.
4. The intercourse scenes are shot for hours, and then reshot from different angles. Do you know what that means? Sore penises and bruised vaginas by the end of every shoot – which is every day.
5. Blowjobs are anything but fun. Imagine a woman going down on your member and staying there for so long, more vigorously every minute as the director commands, you start to feel her molars on your penis. Sounds painful? You bet it is.
6. You may love watching doggystyle porn but the woman in it goes through hell while filming it. Parts that are not supposed to be thrusted into are continuously pounded and then the whole sequence is shot again from different angles till the director likes the shot.
7. BDSM is totally different (read difficult) ball game. Everything is exaggerated to appeal to the audience and let’s just say it is extremely painful.
8. Being a pornstar, you’re prone to so many STDs, you have get yourself checked every now and then. Skip one and you might end up with AIDS.
9. The most common reason of depression amongst pornstars is their personal relationships. They are judged critically for their choice of career and nobody wants to date them.
10. Let’s face it – pornstars are judged everywhere they go. Given the short shelf life of a pornstar, a lot of them decide to move on to other careers later in life. But guess what, this world is a very unaccepting place. Nobody even wants to give pornstars a regular job. How pathetic is that!
Photo: © BalajiMotionPictures (Main Image)
Content Source : http://www.mensxp.com/special-features/today/26542-10-reasons-why-being-a-pornstar-is-not-as-easy-as-it-looks.html