How to boost your immune system fight with Covid-19: This might be the most searched question in internet. Everyone needs the boosting of the immunity because of the covid-19 (novel corona virus). Staying healthy and surviving this pandemic became the most important thoughts in life (for now atleast).An immune system is contains organs and cells which produce enzymes to fight against bacterias and viruses.
How does an immune system works?
When your body perceives some unfamiliar substances, your immune system will recognize that and it will fight those substances to get rid of them. By fighting means your body will create antibodies to work against the unfamiliar substance (viruses, bacterias etc).
If your body’s immune system is good, then your body will make antibodies immediately to fight against the unfamiliar substances. You will not even notice it mostly. But, if your immune system is weak, you have some kind of terminal illness or you have diabetics, heart disease etc., then your immune system will not work properly. That is the reason why old people and people with some kind of medical conditions are mostly the ones died because of corona virus.
What are the tips to boost your immune system?
- Cleanliness: Wash your hands frequently, take a bath everyday, wear clean cloths and clean your surroundings properly and regularly.
- Stay Hydrated: Drink lots of water to hydrate yourself. It will balance your body temperature; body needs water for the proper functioning of the digestive system. It will also fight infections.
- Balanced Diet: A balanced diet contains all the nutrients like carbohydrates, vegetables, fruits, dairy products, proteins For fighting an infection your body need protein rich food.
- Exercise Regularly: It is important to exercise minimum 30 minutes every day. It doesn’t have to be continuous But a nonstop exercise will burn more calories.
- Sleep Well: Sleeping atleast 7 to 8 hours a day is necessary. When you sleep, your body releases hormones. it will help you to maintain a good digestive and immune system.
- Avoid Alcohol and Smoking: Continuous and excess alcohol consumption will lead organ failures. It will weaken your immune system. And also alcohol absorbs in to the blood immediately, it will make your body functioning slow.
- Smoking also will affect our immune system. Tobacco will make your body vulnerable to infections like pneumonia.
These are the common ways to boost your immune system. A boosted immune system will make you healthy.
Are there any natural remedies to boost your immune system?
There are some very popular and effective natural remedies to boost your immune system. Consuming these items will boost your immunity.
- Turmeric: Consuming turmeric will help to cleanse your respiratory tract. It contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lemon: It contains antibacterial and antiviral properties. it is also rich in vitamin C.
- Honey: Contains antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
Other than these items, including vitamin C rich food or veggies or fruits like kiwi, orange, strawberries, pineapple etc in your diet will be good for your immunity. Vitamin D will also affect immune system. Including food like egg, salmon, tuna etc. and sunlight will help.
Read more articles.
- Are there any proven Alzheimers prevention strategies?
- Multi-System Inflammatory Disorder hits Children after Coronavirus
- WHO Recommends 5 Foods & Tips That Prevent Iron Deficiency
- COVID-19 patient recovers well post plasma therapy
- ‘80% of COVID-19 cases in India are asymptomatic’